Chernobyl exclusive tour
What could be better for a traveler than a trip to a wonderful place and with his own route at that?! A private tour to the Chernobyl zone is an amazing opportunity to see the tourist attractions of the exclusion zone in greater detail and to focus on what you’re most interested in. You can book a private tour of Chernobyl for yourself or for a tourist group. If there are foreigners in your group, then the company will provide services of an English-speaking guide or guide plus a professional interpreter for your convenience.
While tailoring the private tour, all group members’ personal preferences are considered. Staff members help to make the route as ordered, eventful and interesting as possible. The tour can last for one, two or three days, depending on the tourist group’s wishes. The one-day trip will be quite enough to see the zone, this option is suitable for the newcomers (the ones, who only discover this exotic place) and for people, who don’t have much time for the tour. The two-day and three-day private tours enable to see a big number of sights of dead cities, neighboring settlements and the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant itself.
Standard places to visit, which can be in the program of the private tour:
- villages Zallesye, Kopachi and Paryshev where you can take a closer look at the life of unique people – samosely;
- famous Red Forest;
- city of Pripyat and its in-depth examination (abandoned houses, undamaged artifacts, ruined infrastructure facilities);
- secret object in Chernobyl (giant arrays, which were supposed to track the launches of ballistic missiles);
- Chernobyl with its remarkable places;
- Nuclear Power Plant (viewpoint, Sarcophagus, fire station near the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant);
- places of intact nature.
During the tour, tourists can have a tasty and cheap meal at the Chernobyl canteen. If the tour is two-day, then travelers spend the night in the Chernobyl hotel, which is the unique opportunity to stay overnight in the exclusion zone and to experience the immense variety of emotions.