The HBO “Chernobyl” series has raised a big wave of interest in the Chernobyl theme around the world. Specialists of CHERNOBYL TOUR with the help of the direct participants of those events prepared a special tour for you, revealing to the secrets and real stories of the events that occurred.
You will visit the real locations of the Chernobyl exclusion zone, displayed in the series “Chernobyl” from HBO:
- the basement of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, in which the liquidation headquarters was located in the first days after the explosion of the fourth power unit;
- the fire department from which the first firefighters left for the scene;
- the medical unit of the city of Pripyat, which received the first victims, in the locked basement of which the highly radioactive clothing of the first liquidators is still located;
- the legendary bridge of Pripyat town, from which, according to the series, citizens of Pripyat watched the fire at the station;
- you will learn the real stories of people whose characters were reflected at the series. And some of them you can even meet in person;
- you will visit popular places such as the Amusement Park of Prypiat with the world-famous Ferris wheel;
- you will be able to ride in an armored patrol vehicle, in which the liquidators in 1986 made a radiation reconnaissance, making the first radiation contamination maps;
- you will try a real lunch of power plant employees in the canteen of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant;
- and much more that will reveal to you the true history of the events of 1986.